JASSC's Holiday Party
• Host JASSC-contact Kathy Budney
• Phone 719-495-3617
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• When Saturday, December 3rd at 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM, we hope to minimize parking issues caused by Parade of Lights with the earlier start time
• Where Monica Hobbs and Gregor Huesgen's home*
720 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Message From Host
RSVP by Nov. 30
• Attire: Holiday Casual
• Cocktail setting with sushi (prepared by Jun Nakajima, the Sushi Man), beverages and dessert provided by JASSC board members.
• All members bring an appetizer/side dish, enough for 15. (Please, no desserts!)
• Please bring utensils and a food label for your dish.
Because we are ordering sushi, we need an accurate head count. Since this is our membership holiday party, if you indicate you are bringing guests, we expect that your guests are members of JASSC.
If you have a friend or relative who might want to join JASSC, call or email Kathy Budney at email@example.com, Membership Chair, and we will make sure we can accommodate them.
*Please note--our hosts would prefer that shoes be removed so show us your wild holiday socks and favorite slippers.
Sushi menu: Maguro (tuna) nigiri, Hamachi (yellowtail) nigiri, Sake (salmon) nigiri, Ebi (shrimp) nigiri, Unagi (fresh water eel) nigiri, Tekka (tuna roll), Kappa (cucumber roll), California Rolls, Veggie Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, Salmon Avocado Rolls, Unagi Rolls, Spicy Mayo Shrimp Rolls, Shrimp Tempura Rolls